If it wasn’t obvious already, I failed my “21-day challenge”, which is quite sad but expected for someone living in Hong Kong. It was nothing structured to be honest, but just a reminder to eat healthy in the lead-up to my week-long trip to Seoul. In the end, I did end up having more salads than usual so I consider that a small win, although I didn’t even pig out out as much as I thought I would since everything was MEAT or KIMCHI -___- .
Anyhoo, back to the regular (somewhat) programming. Here’s something I made over the weekend that was surprisingly yum!
- Canned tuna (with or without sauce — I used BBQ)
- Portobello mushrooms
- Frozen spinach
- Cheese (I used Gouda)
- Slice onions and place in a casserole dish. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
- Clean mushrooms and rip out the stem. Stuff with tuna.
- Top with thawed spinach (squeeze out the water).
- Bake at around 175C for about 15 mins and then add the cheese. Serve when melted!
COMMENTS ARE OFF THIS POST
Amanda & Carmen
This looks absolutely delicious! We can’t wait to give it a try.
xx Amanda & Carmen
Reblogged this on JanAgora.