Everyone in Hong Kong is talking about (or more accurately, Instagramming about!) the opening of shiny new shopping, dining and entertainment mecca K11 MUSEA in Tsim Sha Tsui – and the good news is there are plenty of Healthy HKG hotspots to check out there too, including beauty boutique 10/10 HOPE’s lovely new flagship store.
In case you aren’t familiar with 10/10 HOPE (which stands for Healthy/Organic/Positive/Eco-friendly), it’s a haven for all things green beauty, stocking a range of renowned international brands that have all been chosen for their eco-friendly credentials – think natural ingredients, cruelty-free formulations and certified organic products. There’s skincare, makeup, haircare, aromatherapy, homecare, baby products… essentially, its a one-stop shop for all your eco beauty needs.
A few of our favourite brands available at 10/10 HOPE include:
- Neal’s Yard Remedies: Cult British skincare and essential oil brand that are basically the OGs of the green beauty industry. They’re cruelty-free, certified CarbonNeutral, use renewal energy sources, are ethical pioneers, and boast formulations certified organic by the Soil Association.
- Bamford: Another awesome British skincare range that focuses on natural and organic ingredients, especially active botanicals.
- Christophe Robin: Cruelty-free haircare brand whose gentle and effective formulations showcase powerful natural ingredients like prickly pear and aloe vera, and steer clear of harsh chemicals like silicones, parabens and sulphates.
- 100Bon: French fragrance house whose formulas are 100% natural and use beautiful recyclable, refillable packaging.
- Grown Alchemist: Minimalist Australian clean beauty line, whose skincare blends natural and toxin-free ingredients with cutting-edge science and technology.
So now you’ve got the lowdown, all that’s left for you to do is go forth and shop – enjoy!
10/10 HOPE Flagship, Shop 213C, 2/F K11 MUSEA, Victoria Dockside, 18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, +852 2119 1160, hk.1010hope.com