I normally buy all my health foods (like quinoa, cereal, bars etc.) from iHerb.com but I was recently introduced to an Asia-based online health foods store called BerryTime.com. The products on there are a little more ‘advanced’ on the health scale than iHerb.com, which sells all kinds of foods and products — not just healthy ones.
Besides the usual health products like chia seeds, goji berries, nuts and protein powder, there are other superfoods like cordyceps, ashwaghanda, buckthorn powder, digestive bitters, lion’s mane, reishi etc. If they sound foreign to you, don’t worry, because BerryTime has been kind enough to give us a healthy goodie box to give away, so you can get a little taste of everything.
The BerryTime goodie box (valued at over HK$4xx) contains:
- 1 packet of Amazing Grass – Raw Reserve Berry
- 1 packet of Amazing Grass – Amazing Meal
- 1 packet of Four Sigma Foods – Instant Cordyceps
- 1 jar of Primal Essence – Flavored Coconut Oil
- 1 jar of SugaVida Palmyra Jaggery
- 2 bars of The Primal Pantry
- 2 bars of Thunderbird Energetics
- 3 bottles of Rebel Kitchen mylk
How to enter
- Follow @healthyhkblog on Instagram.
- Post a picture of a healthy meal you’re having and include @healthyhkblog AND #HealthyHKBerryTime in the caption.
- Enter as many times as you want from now till 3 August 2015.
Good luck! The winner will be contacted directly on Instagram after the contest closes. Contest open to residents of Hong Kong only.
Disclaimer: Thanks to BerryTime for sponsoring the goodie box. Healthy Hong Kong is in no way affiliated with the store. Just spreading the love with a simple giveaway! All photos courtesy of BerryTime.
COMMENTS ARE OFF THIS POST