Mind HK: Mental Health 101 at Campfire
One of Mind HK’s core goals is to raise awareness through workshops, training sessions, and talks, in order to increase awareness and understanding of mental health in Hong Kong.
Campfire Collaborative Spaces has partnered with Mind HK, a local mental health charity, to host a Mental Health 101 training session on May 18th at their Causeway Bay location. Join them for a 1 1/2 hour interactive course to learn the basics of the mental health spectrum, how to support others, self-help treatments and more.
Training Session: Mental Health 101
Location: Campfire, 10/F, V-Point, 18 Tang Lung St, Causeway Bay
Date: Saturday, May 18th, 2019
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Cost: HKD 100 (Regular) , HKD 50 (Student/Non-profit)
Mental Health 101 will cover:
– The basics of mental health
– Stigma around mental health
– The spectrum of mental health, from anxieties, phobias and depression to more severe conditions
– Self-help treatment options, including wellbeing tips, guided self-help, individual digital interventions and online support
– Who does what: the difference between counsellors, psychologists and psychiatrists
– How to get help with mental health in Hong Kong and internationally
– Case examples
*Mental Health 101 sessions are conducted by clinical professionals in the mental health field.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Mind HK’s training offerings here: https://www.mind.org.hk/training/
Register for the course here