Traveling might not be an option these days, but Hong Kong is pulling out all the stops when it comes to staycations with a range of options tailored for foodies, families and fitness fanatics alike.
If you’re looking for a luxury staycation in Hong Kong that incorporates spa, health and fitness, look no further than The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong.
The five-star luxury hotel in Central has just introduced an “Urban Wellness Reboot” staycation, which includes an overnight stay in the hotel’s designer guestrooms, personal training, spa treatment and unlimited group yoga and fitness classes. See full inclusions below:
- One-night stay in the designer guestroom with complimentary room upgrade
- Early check in at 10am and late check out at 4pm
- Nourishing breakfast, welcome and turndown amenities
- 60-minute personal training session
- 60-minute spa treatment of your choice
- Unlimited group fitness & yoga classes up to 5-7 per day
- 25% discount on spa treatments (except BGA) and at Amber, SOMM, MO Bar and PDT
The Urban Wellness Reboot staycation in Hong Kong is priced from HK$4,400+10% service charge for one person; a second guest supplement charge of HK$1,500+10% service charge applies to enjoy personal training session, spa treatment and breakfast.