Mark your calendars because Iris: Your Escape is happening again this year on the weekend of Sept 22-23 at the Central Harbourfront!
If you haven’t yet been to this two-day outdoor health and wellness festival extravaganza featuring pretty much all of Hong Kong’s fitness community, here’s what you need to know:
- Iris is run by Hybrid Group Asia, an events, marketing and creative solutions company with clients including Grana, HMV and Diptyque. Fun fact: They also run Spartan Race!
- There are seven areas at Iris, including the Mainstage for yoga, Zen Garden for meditation, Fit District for fitness, Marketplace for shopping and eating, Playground for kids and families, Silent Disco to dance your booty off and Iris Insider for lectures and talks from industry experts
- This is the 7th edition of Iris, believe it or not!
- Since the festival started, they have hosted 200+ classes, 180+ instructors, 150+ sponsors and vendors and 20,000+ participants!
- Some of the confirmed lineup this year include Jessica Lee & May Nagoy (yoga), Berna Lee and Malbert Lee (meditation), Corie Chu (healing), Jen Mackay and Barre Formula (fitness) and more – see the latest lineup here
Early bird tickets are now being sold for HK$105 for the 1-day pass and HK$155 for the 2-day pass (the prices shoot up to HK$255 and HK$355 respectively if you buy them at ‘the door’), so get yours now at Iris’ ticketing site here.
See you there! 🙂
(Photo credit: Iris on Facebook)